*Serious Inquiries Only*
Law Firm seeking a qualified and experienced real estate Paralegal to join our growing team and take us to the next level of bringing a new meaning to customer service in the legal market! Our law firm is committed to providing service in the real estate industry to builders, developers, sellers, buyers and borrowers by performing transactional services in our client's communities, from commercial developments to single residential homes. We pride ourselves in providing our clients and industry partners with excellent customer service in all aspects of the real estate process. Our success is measured by high volume, turnaround times, and team work!
Qualified candidates will be responsible for handling many administrative aspects of real estate services to consist of building effective and long lasting relationships with builders, agents, lenders and buyers. Candidates need to be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Applicant must include with resume:
- 2+ professional references
- Salary history
Applicants will not be considered without two professional references and salary requirements/salary history.
- Associates Degree (Preferred)
- Must have 2 years of Real Estate experience working in a legal capacity for a Real Estate law firm
- Must be able to type at least 45 words per minute)
- Prior real estate HUD prep experience
- Flexibility with working long hours during busy times of the month
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Experience with Settlement software
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience
*If you do not match the above criteria, we ask that you please refrain from applying for this position. To apply for this position, please email resume and salary requirements. We look forward to welcoming qualified candidates to our team!
Our law firm is an equal opportunity employer.