- Provide analytical support to Marketing, Product, Advertising and Engineering teams
- Import data and maintain key metrics data for AnchorFree's desktop and mobile products
- Participate in long term analytics projects and studies
- Build and own ad-hoc reports, scorecards, dashboards and presentations
- Participate and share ideas in ongoing Marketing and Product team projects
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field such as Math, Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics OR a degree in a Social science with an aptitude for numbers (we will test you). Recent or upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply
- An understanding of internet trends and technologies (we like nerds)
- Basic knowledge of web analytics, metrics and tools/platforms such as Google Analytics or others
- Excel proficiency (pivot tables, vlookup)
- A desire to learn and work independently (some training will be provided)
Applicants without COVER LETTERS will not be considered
AnchorFree provides millions of users with online security, privacy and аccess.
AnchorFree’s Hotspot Shield application...