Are you a success-driven, self-starter? Then, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Aflac, one of the nation’s most respected insurance companies, is looking for candidates to join its sales team. We are seeking passionate, career-minded individuals for an Insurance Sales Associate position. This position provides you an opportunity to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment.
Our successful team members have a competitive attitude, possess impeccable tenacity, and have a drive for results. Sound like you?
- Enthusiastic and vibrant personality
- Professional and approachable presence
- Must be ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people
- Basic computer knowledge
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer service background and skills and/or sales experience also a bonus!
This is more than a sales position; it’s a career! A career that provides work-life balance and still affords you the achievable financial security you have always dreamed about. As an independent agent representing Aflac, you will have the ability to manage your own time and schedule in a position with unlimited earning potential.
In a career with Aflac you will find an excellent compensation package never hindered by any restrictions, accelerated advancement opportunities to allow for your professional growth, and a top-notch training program that includes extensive field training.
- Lifetime renewal income
- Company-funded stock bonus program
- Trips, awards, and other incentives
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications
- Flexible schedule that adjusts to your needs
- Powerful brand supported by strong Marketing and Sales support
- The latest in sales automation technologies, such as iPad apps and Aflac’s own SmartApp® Next Generation (SNG)
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder
- Aflac associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA)
If you are trainable, and have the desire to grow your self-worth and your net worth, this could be the career you've been looking for! Begin building a rewarding career in sales today, and watch your career take flight! Apply now for immediate consideration.
When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast. For 55 years, Aflac insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. In the United States, Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance. In Japan, Aflac is the number one insurance company in terms of individual insurance policies in force. Aflac insurance products provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For four consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and Forbes magazine included Aflac in its annual list of America’s Best-Managed Companies for 2008. In 2010, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the twelfth consecutive year and also included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the ninth time. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL.