Interested applicants, please apply via our web portal: https://urbanbound.hireology.com/careers?id=12264
Business Development Intern (Fall 2014)
Location: Chicago, IL
Are you someone that loves to be part of the process from start to finish?
UrbanBound is seeking a Business Development Intern to help implement a new partnership process nationwide and onboard new clients from beginning to end.
This individual will be tasked with prospecting, prioritizing, developing, and managing new hyper local vendor opportunities nationwide. We need a driven, self-motivating, and incredibly organized individual that is eager to cold call into organizations and uncover new potential accounts. Additionally, this role will handle and use a qualification process for a large majority of inbound leads seeking to partner with UrbanBound. This individual will garner unparalleled experience in working for an early stage, venture-backed business with hands on experience.
It is an exciting time at UrbanBound and this position presents a unique opportunity to help build a new internal onboarding process. We are looking to make history and you can help UrbanBound achieve greatness by contributing to a plan for global reach by 2014.
UrbanBound is a web-based relocation platform that helps companies offer a comprehensive relocation system to their newly hired and transferring employees. Fortune 1000 companies are utilizing UrbanBound to help their employees bring order instead of chaos and excitement instead of stress to their transition. With our online tools, employees plan and organize their entire move while being connected to vendors who offer preferred pricing through our exclusive group buying power. Our breakthrough approach has changed the way businesses relocate and onboard employees forever.
- Understand and execute UrbanBound’s Business Development RFP Process
- Qualify inbound leads from hyper local vendor requests
- Call into organizations to prospect for new business nationwide
- Assist in the acquisition of 5-7 hyper local real estate partnerships each month
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Self-starter; ability to achieve goals without daily supervision
- Ability to conduct entire sales process (from cold call to close)
- Excellent listening skills
- Outstanding ability to organize and multi-task multiple accounts
- Strong attention to detail and administrative/technical skills
- Energetic, outgoing, bright, good communicator
- Speaks clearly and concisely with a purpose
- Professionalism in all capacities (phone, emails, in person)
- Passion for sales and developing relationships
- Quick learner with technological interfaces
- Experience with cold calling
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Experience within technology interfaces
Only interested applicants who apply via our web portal will be considered: https://urbanbound.hireology.com/careers?id=12264