We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our Business Intelligence team chartered to build a brand-new Analytics platform. The qualified candidate would have significant experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions.
- 4-6 years of experience developing Business Intelligence solutions with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack
- Extensive experience working with data warehousing concepts, terminology and architecture.
- Multi-dimensional design and implementation experience
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient problem solver, with ability to acquire new skills quickly and thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Proven track record in leading and mentoring a technical team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, a related field, or equivalent education required.
Technical experience required:
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- MDX Scripting / Calculations
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Excel Pivot tables
- DBA/SQL Developer (understanding of indexing, referential integrity, execution plans)
- Data Warehouse (dimensional modeling)
- Hadoop Platform
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft BI certification
- Exposure to In Memory BI technology
- TIBCO Spotfire
Indeed - 20 months ago