Business Office Manager - Long Term Care Experience Required!
Franklin Nursing and Rehabilitation is seeking an experienced Business Office Manager needed for career opportunity! Our company is one of the largest privately-held long term care companies in the state of Texas. This is a great opportunity with fantastic growth potential!
The successful candidate will have experience with the following:
- Managing critical deadlines and keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, HMOs and hospice billing
- Knowledge of verifying payor sources and posting payments to various systems
- The ability to work across departments to achieve positive outcomes for residents and families
- Knowledge of state and federal nursing home guidelines, including trust fund management
- Experience working in a high volume long term care environment is critical
Must have a passion for seniors and their quality of life!
Highly Competitive Salary
Benefits after 90 days
Paid Time Off
Company-paid training events
Tuition Reimbursement and Superior Corporate Support!
For immediate consideration, please respond with your resume and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).