We are seeking motivated Clinical Laboratory Scientists (CLS) to join the Generalist and Molecular Diagnostics teams at Hunter Laboratories. The successful candidates will be responsible for specimen processing, test performance, and data analysis in the CLIA lab. Experience with molecular diagnostics highly desired. The successful candidate will perform testing on several molecular platforms, instrument calibrations, preventive maintenance, and will assist in training other CLS and laboratory assistants. The scientist will ensure that complex molecular diagnostic assays and systems are performed under appropriate compliance and regulatory requirements that comply with government regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- A current California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) license – either CLS Generalist or Clinical Genetics Molecular Biologist Scientist (CGMBS)
- BA, BS, MA, MS in chemical, physical, biological science or medical science
Other Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent problem solving skills; demonstrated strength in tact and diplomacy with internal and external collaborators. Computer skills a must, automation skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment, ability to manage daily test processing needs with high emphasis on quality
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Excellent interpersonal skills
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard