Hunter Laboratories is a state-of-the-art full-service laboratory serving physician offices throughout Northern California. Hunter is one of the most automated reference labs in the country and the largest independently owned reference laboratory in Northern California.
We are seeking motivated Clinical Laboratory Scientists (CLS) to join the night team at Hunter Laboratories. The successful candidates will be responsible for specimen processing, test performance, and data analysis in the CLIA lab. The successful candidate will perform testing on several molecular platforms, instrument calibrations, preventive maintenance, and will assist in training other CLS and laboratory assistants. The scientist will ensure that complex assays and systems are performed under appropriate compliance and regulatory requirements that comply with government regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- A current California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) license
- BA, BS, MA, MS in chemical, physical, biological science or medical science
Other Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent problem solving skills; demonstrated strength in tact and diplomacy with internal and external collaborators. Computer skills a must, automation skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment, ability to manage daily test processing needs with high emphasis on quality
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Excellent interpersonal skills
Indeed - 21 months ago