PHI, Inc., the world leader in helicopter aviation, currently has an opening for a CAD MECHANICAL DESIGNER/DRAFTSMAN.
Qualifications & Responsibilities are listed below but are not limited to the following:
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access Programs.
- 2 yr Min. Technical School Diploma in Mechanical Drafting or Equivalent.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude; ability to visually and physically assemble machine parts.
- Must be a motivated self starter who can work alone as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions and work with shops to prepare detail manufacturing, assembly, and installation drawings with specifications callouts for shop fabrication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & changing environment.
- Ability to climb in and on aircraft without any restrictions or limitations.
- Three years experience with aircraft electrical and avionics system preferred but not required.
PHI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with an excellent benefits package. Visit our website at www.phihelico.com.
PHI, Inc. is one of the world’s leading helicopter services companies. Known industry wide for the relentless pursuit of safe,...