PHI, Inc., the world leader in helicopter aviation, currently has an opening for a CAD MECHANICAL DESIGNER/DRAFTSMAN.
Qualifications & Responsibilities are listed below but are not limited to the following:
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access Programs.
- 2 yr Min. Technical School Diploma in Mechanical Drafting or Equivalent.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude; ability to visually and physically assemble machine parts.
- Must be a motivated self starter who can work alone as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions and work with shops to prepare detail manufacturing, assembly, and installation drawings with specifications callouts for shop fabrication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & changing environment.
- Ability to climb in and on aircraft without any restrictions or limitations.
- Three years experience with aircraft electrical and avionics system preferred but not required.
PHI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with an excellent benefits package. Visit our website at www.phihelico.com.