The Disease Management Nurse assures that patients have access to quality, cost effective health care and assist tin the assessment, coordination, and montioring activities to facilitate patient care.
Positions available with the Chinese Community Health Plan in San Francisco.
1) Identifies potential candidates effectively by utilizing various CCHP data sources, such as daily inpatient census, internal data, self-referrals, provider referrals, and utilization management staff
2) Makes contact with the patient / family to initiate the enrollment process. Explain to patient / family benefits of the Disease Management program and to obtain consent for participation
3) Assesses the enrollee's disease states with diease specific questionnarires
4 Evaluates resources and looks ar options
5) Establish positive rapport with patient / family, physician and other health care team members
6) Individualizes a care plan that consists of specific interventions to the needs of the enrollee
7) Facilities communication to everyone involved
8) Participates as part of the Utilization Management team
1) Current RN License
3) Minimum of 2 years Disease Management experience preferred
CCHP is committed to serving our community and is devoted to delivering the highest quality health plan to the people and organizations we...