CATV Maintenance Shop Assistant
Communications Constructions Group, LLC – Oxford, PA
Telecommunications Company seeks to hire a full time CATV Maintenance Shop Assistant, to work in the Oxford, PA Office. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, paid time off, health benefits, and retirement plan. Prior experience, a valid driver’s license, a high school diploma or equivalent required and be authorized to work in the U.S. EOE.
Perform daily duties as outlined by the Fleet Manager. Specific duties include:
- Transport vehicles and equipment to and from jobsites.
- Assist mechanic as needed
- Maintain the Maintenance Shop yard and garage
- Transport Materials to and from jobsites as needed
- Perform general maintenance on vehicles
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance and preventative care
- Assist in maintaining vehicle records and files
- All other related duties as required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. several times a day
- Use of arms, legs, hands, and feet to climb onto vehicles
- Ability to perform repetitive actions using hands, arms and legs
- Basic knowledge of vehicle repair, preventative maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of 12 volt electrical wiring
- Knowledge of vehicle safety and company safety requirements
- Approved company driver’s license
- Ability to travel, including overnight
Applicants please send resume and cover letter to:
Subject Line: Maintenance Shop Assistant
Or fax resume and cover letter to… (610) 692-9026
Communications Construction Group is a full service company - equipped, staffed, and experienced in all phases of Cable Television...