SRSI (Security Response Services, Inc.) is a U.L. certified, state-of-the-art central station that is located in Bloomington, MN.
Central Station Operator - 1 opening
Tuesday through Friday 12:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m.
The Security Dispatch monitors alarm systems from residential and commercial customers using Aided Dispatch Software.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring alarm systems for residential and commercial customers
- Utilizing strong customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Responding to multiple phone lines
- Prioritizing and reacting to multiple communications
- Multi-tasking with quick and decisive responses to service situations
- Reacting calmly and paying close attention to detail under stressful conditions
- 12 months of related call center or dispatching experience
- Must have strong communication skills
- Intermediate computer experience
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Seven years of verifiable background
- Flexibility and reliability are a must!!
- Ability to read, write and communicate clearly in English
- Ability to carry out specific instructions in written, oral, or diagram form
- Clear criminal background check (except for minor traffic violations)
- Negative drug & alcohol test
- Reasonable employment history
Full Benefit Package
Free Life Insurance
Additional Life Insurance
Short & Long Term Disability
Pay Range is $13.00-$14.50
Please fax a cover letter and resume (Attention: Janae F.) to 952-881-6524 OR stop by and fill out an application.
Location: 9036 Grand Avenue South, Bloomington, MN 55420
Office hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday