Kadlec Clinic, located in the heart of the beautiful Pacific Northwest, is seeking a dynamic, energetic, talented individual to join our Coding team as a Certified Coder Level I.
Kadlec Clinic, located in Tri-Cities, WA, is part of the Kadlec Health System, the largest medical employer in the Tri-Cities devoted to making healthcare a better place for physicians to practice and patients to receive care. The Tri-Cities continues to be ranked as the fastest growing metropolitan area in Washington State, the best in regards to cost of living and quality of life in the Northwest, and one of the top places to live in the United States.
Purpose of Position: Under minimal supervision, analyze, code, and compile medical records to document patient condition and treatment; both in Family Practice and Specialty Setting. Employee will also audit provider documentation and give feedback to coordinator and/or assigned provider.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited education institution.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training in Coding.
- Requires current CPC certification through AAPC, RHIT or CCS certification through
AHIMA. May obtain certification within 90 days of employment.
- Kadlec Clinic is an integral part of Kadlec Health System.
- Kadlec is the largest medical employer in the region.
- Planetree Designated.
- Recognized nationally:
o “Top Leadership Team in Healthcare Award” (HealthLeaders Media, 2011)
o “Best in Class Employer—top 10% nationally for engaging and empowering employee”
(HR Solutions, 2010).
- Great benefits that include medical, dental, and vision.
- Employer DOUBLED, 100% vested 403-B Retirement.
- Up to $3,000/year tuition assistance program.
- Generous paid time off.
About the Tri-Cities, WA:
- No state income tax!
- Located in southeastern WA at the confluence of the Columbia, Yakima, and Snake
Rivers—in the heart of Washington Wine Country (160 wineries in a 50 mile radius).
- Second best city for employment in the U.S. (Manpower, October 2009).
- Tenth in the U.S. in 2011 Best Performing Small Cities (Milken Institute).
- Lowest cost of living in Washington State (ACCRA 2010 Cost of Living Index).
- Fourth largest metropolitan statistical area (MSA) in Washington State.
- Major communities are Richland, Kennewick, and Pasco.
- Population of 275,000 and growing.
- Average price of homes: $214,000.
If you are seeking a position with a good work/life balance, where you feel supported, and where you will be encouraged to take your career to the next level, then this is the position for you! We welcome your application!
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at www.kadlec.org EOE