Positions available throughout the Florida Panhandle
- Provide person care including hygiene, oral care, skin care, bathing, feeding, positioning patients, making beds, etc.
- Records blood pressure.
- Assist client with walking, exercise, etc.
- Lifting, bending, transferring patients: are required functions of this position.
- Additional duties may be required.
- Care for ill, injured, convalescent or disabled persons in hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, private homes, group homes and similar institutions.
- May work under the supervision of a Charge Nurse.
- Training as a nurse assistant and verified documentation of experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least one year of supervised experience as a CAN in the last three years.
- Must have transportation to travel to work locations.