Spirit Athletics LLC has full time coaching positions available at both of their locations: Express Cheer in Frisco, TX and Energize All-Stars in Dallas, TX.
Come be a part of a high energy and rapidly expanding company. There are plenty of opportunities for career and personal growth within our company.
Essential Job Functions
1. Teach those skills/drills/routines that are identified in the Express Class Development System and are consistent with the USASF Guidelines.
2. Provide a safe, fun environment for children to learn.
3. Maintain a customer-centered business
1. Extensive gymnastics and cheerleading experience as instructor.
2. Considerable knowledge of the sport, spotting techniques and appropriate progressions.
3. Ability to work independently and as team member.
4. Ability to communicate well with students and customers.
5. Positive outlook, demeanor, and countenance
- Establishes comprehensive plans
- Manages multiple priorities
- Adjusts plans to respond to changing priorities
- Follows through to deliver results
- Produces accurate work
- Recognizes problems and identifies underlying causes
- Models safe behavior
- Utilizes appropriate progressions in training
- Understands and integrates new techniques into teaching
- Develops positive rapport with kids
- Controls class
- Is easily understood
- Listens without interrupting
- Clearly expresses ideas in writing
- Appropriately tailors message to audience
- Respects all people, regardless of their background
- Expresses disagreements tactfully
- Is open to different viewpoints
- Promotes positive relationships
- Uses a positive approach when faced with conflict
- Provides clear direction
- Empowers others to complete tasks
- Influences others to follow
- Encourages team identification
- Treats customers like business partners
- Identifies, understands, and responds to appropriate needs of customers
- Listens actively to customers
- Balances requests with business requirements
- Solicits and provides constructive and honest feedback
Please include references with resume.