DC Central Kitchen seeks a Field Production Manager to join our dynamic team and support our mission of "combating hunger and creating opportunity." DCCK provides cooked from scratch, locally sourced nutritious meals to students at 10 schools throughout Washington DC. This position will support to Exec Chef (DCPS) in management of satellite locations, to include food quality, presentation, and time and attendance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works Closely with Contract Foods Exec Chef on goals based on DCCK initiatives as well as DCPS objective.
- Consults with Contract Foods Exec Chef and support personnel to optimize food cost, labor cost and gross profit margin, based on forecasted targets.
- Prepare and distribute breakfast/lunch/supper to multiple school locations.
- Plans, Identifies, communicate, and delegates appropriate responsibilities to team to ensure smooth operation flow at each school site.
- Supervise a diverse staff at multiple locations.
- Monitor daily production records, daily edit checks at individual schools as well as production facilities.
- Monitor and track compliance at satellite schools.
- Assist in placing substitute employees in schools to maintain adequate staffing levels.
- Maintain accurate records of employees and inventory.
- Build and Maintain teamwork, stressing accuracy, timeliness, and customer service.
Please Apply here:
DC Central Kitchen (DCCK) provides prepared meals and snacks to our partner agencies in the Washington metropolitan area. Our partners are...