Mission Health is the premier provider of Senior Living and Skilled Rehabilitation Communities in the Southeast. We currently manage 13 Senior Care Communities located in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas. We provide management oversight to community employees in all areas.
The CFO will oversee all Financial, Administrative, and non-clinical RMI, (which includes non-clinical compliance, regulatory, legal and insurance) aspects of Mission Health, the operating companies, the property companies and future growth initiatives. The Chief Financial Officer will be the primary executive responsible for financial operations; accounting and tax management; legal and non-clinical risk management and compliance activities; insurance procurement and program management, management information systems and all management reporting, licensing, agency reporting activities; corporate secretary functions, including corporate form, documentation and reporting; contract administration; and budgeting and capital expenditure activities.
The standard for this position will be someone who is clearly qualified from direct or related industry experience to improve the financial, reporting, [nonclinical] regulatory and compliance activities of a regional company delivering regulated health care services in multiple locations. The sum of this individual’s career of accrued experiences to date and qualifications across competencies will provide little doubt the individual’s capacity for success in the position.
Specific skills and knowledge required are:
- Experience working with and enhancing sophisticated financial accounting systems, preferably with specific Microsoft Dynamics [Great Plains] experience.
- Experience with sophisticated cash management systems and ZBA accounts, preferably with experience with multi-site operations.
- Expertise in accounting according to GAAP, preferable within the healthcare industry.
- Experience managing global vendor relationships.
- Experience in multi-entity accounting and consolidation activities.
- Strong understanding of corporate structures, legal relationships and inter-corporate activities among affiliated companies.
- Experience managing legal activities and litigation, preferably with direct experience in mediation.
- Experience overseeing organization compliance systems and activities, preferably in a regulated environment.
- Understanding of risk management and insurance.
- Experience and success managing a finance, risk management and compliance organization.
If you are interested, please submit your information.