Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in dam investigation, evaluation, design, construction, and
operation of all different classes of dams.
- NJDEP Dam Safety regulations, design, and repair experience.
- Understanding of effects of adverse dam incidents and failures and the potential cause of failures
- NJ Licensed PE
- Performance of Regular & Informal Inspections
- HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, HEC-1, and stream modeling
- Structural, geotechnical, Hydraulic & Hydrologic studies
- All phases of permitting associated with Dams in NJ (Pinelands, Soil District, State, etc.)
Lippincott Jacobs Consulting Engineers (LJCE) is a Christian owned company and has been providing premier consulting engineering services for the Mid-Atlantic Region for over 40 years.
LJCE has a professional and technical staff composed of licensed and highly trained engineers specializing in planning, civil, structural, geotechnical, survey, drainage, flood control, environmental design, construction management, and geotechnical drilling. We also have an on-site laboratory and field technicians certified in multiple areas of material testing and construction observation.
LJCE strives to provide creative solutions to difficult conditions and has gained a reputation for providing exemplary service through exceptional, innovative and cost-effective solutions for our clients and partners. LJCE is pre-qualified with many state, county and local agencies, and our testing laboratory maintains AASHTO, CCRL and the US Army Corps of Engineers accreditations.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Lippincott & Jacobs Consulting Engineers is a multi-discipline engineering firm with more than 36 years of civil/site engineering and...