CDL A Drivers - Route Delivery Driver:
SIGN ON BONUS for qualified drivers $2000
PAID RELOCATION UP TO $2500
Are you looking for an exciting career in Trucking/Route Driving industry for a growing Fortune 500 Company with up to $4000 potential bonuses? Then Core-Mark has an ideal opportunity for you.
Core-Mark was listed as a Top 100 Company on the Fortune 500 list in 2012 with more than 30 divisions in the US and Canada and employs more than 4500 employees
We are now hiring Class A CDL Route Driver. Position requires a Class A CDL, doubles are optional. As a Route Driver you will be responsible for:
- The timely and safe delivery of grocery products,
- 8-12 stops per day to our customers throughout our delivery territory
- Keeping tractor and trailers clean, and maintain current DOT & DVR logs
- In addition the Class A CDL, Delivery Drivers will unload products & pick up returns as needed via ramp and hand truck, while meeting the delivery window to our customers.
You can be a part of our premier team!! Apply today send us your resume or email us and we will email an application to you!
Work week is Monday - Saturday. Working 4 - 5 days a week!
Core-Mark is a leading distributor of consumer packaged goods to the convenience retail industry.
CDL DRIVER OPPORTUNITY:
- Paid Training
- Sign on and Retention Bonus
- Safety Bonus
CDL DRIVER Position Requirements
- Valid Class A CDL
- Clean Driving Record
- Good Customer Interaction
- Ability to lift 50 lbs continually
- At least 1 year CDL Class A Driving Experience
- Previous delivery experiences a plus!
- Medical Insurance starting at $15
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation - accrued from 1st day!
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401k With Company Match and immediate vesting
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wireless Discounts with AT&T and Sprint (up to 18%)
- Six Flags over Texas ticket Discounts
- Direct Deposit
Apply on line through careerbuilder.com job site, or send email and request an application to be sent to you. Position reports to the office in Fort Worth, Texas. Qualified applicants must be willing to relocate and work in one of the following cities.