Homejoy is a young and successful startup headquartered in the heart of San Francisco. We’re an online platform that connects households with great, high quality home cleaning professionals. We currently serve thousands of clients in over 30 major cities across the U.S and Canada!
We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual to join our growning team at our New York office! This is a startup and your ability to work and adapt in an unstructured, fast changing environment is also required. Your work will have a real impact on our company, and if that excites you, join us!
- Answer service related questions and concerns regarding booking appointments, scheduling, billing, customer feedback, etc.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails from both clients and cleaners.
- Handle website IM chat.
- Route calls and emails as necessary to other staff.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to use judgment and tact with customers.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette with effective verbal and written skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, highly organized, able to multitask and work independently in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, professional, easy to get along with and enthusiastic.
- Experience working with a startup is a huge plus although not required.Hours/Availability: 40 hours per week, 8AM-5PM (must be flexible to work weekends).
Check out some pics on Homejoy’s imgur site: http://homejoy.imgur.com/
Compensation: $15 p/hour
Hours/Availability: 40 hours per week, 8AM-5PM (must be flexible to work weekends and after hours).
Indeed - 5 months ago