Preferred Imaging is changing the perception of diagnostic testing. Committed to providing excellence in diagnostic imaging, Preferred Imaging is on a mission to be the preferred provider.
We are currently looking for an experienced, hands-on Clinic Administrator to lead our Plano Parkway location. The Clinic Administrator is responsible for providing operational, service and fiscal management of the imaging facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes and implements center policies and procedures in cooperation with senior management;
- Oversees the operation of the center and recommends procedures, treatments, or other course of action to assist staff;
- Sets long and short-term goals consistent with those of senior management;
- Assist in preparing budgetary guidelines and is accountable for working within that budget.
- Reviews center activities and recommends changes in, or better utilization of facilities, services, and staff;
- Prepares and submits records, and statistical data to senior management;
- Interprets and administers personnel policies and provides for training programs for their employees in cooperation with Human Resources;
- Conducts employee recruitment and interviews for potential employees when openings are available or for enhancement of center productivity in cooperation with Human Resources;
- Maintains patient medical records as the medical record custodian in accordance with policy and procedures with daily review for accuracy and quality;
- Maintains daily staff supervision, review of department scheduling, equipment upkeep, daily cash receipts and any other daily requirements;
- Establishes and maintains communication as the liaison between employers, insurance carriers, managed care companies, medical providers and patients;
A bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s degree is preferred.
2 – 3 years of prior medical management experience is preferred.
Prior experience in an outpatient facility is a plus.
Our organization provides competitive salaries plus a bonus package as well as benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, and personal time off.