Kadlec Clinic, part of the Kadlec Health System, is seeking a dynamic leader to expand and grow our urgent care practices throughout the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas. We are seeking a patient-focused, fiscally minded individual to oversee the day-to-day operations of the urgent care clinic, as well as implementing the expansion plans of the urgent care operations.
In this position you will:
- Oversee Urgent Care operations and work closely with the providers in a Practice Operating Council Model.
- Effectively develop a strong team of support for the clinic and the providers in the urgent care clinics.
- Implement transition to the new modern Urgent care clinic to be completed in December of 2013.
- Focus on patient quality, as well as enhancing the coordination of care and customer service for both patients and physicians, including implementation of work flow models that wrap care around the patient.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years related experience.
- Master’s degree in business or health care management
- 3 plus years of experience in a Primary Care or Urgent Care setting
Excellent compensation and benefits package, including paid relocation.
For more information about Kadlec, please visit: www.kadlec.org
About Kadlec Clinic:
Kadlec Clinic is a group of primary care, urgent care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve Central Washington and the surrounding areas. Our vision is to be a world-class leader in excellent, collaborative, provider-driven healthcare that is patient-centered, innovative, and forward-thinking. This is a great opportunity to join a great team and to roll out to the community a brand new high-end urgent care center in a high traffic area, as well as integrating urgent care into our existing facilities close to those patients we serve.
About the Tri-Cities:
* * NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Great Pacific Northwest location.
- Located in the heart of Washington State Wine Country!
- Second best city for employment in the U.S. (Manpower, October 2009)
- * Lowest cost of living in Washington State (ACCRA 2010 Cost of Living Index).
- Fourth largest metropolitan statistical area (MSA) in Washington State.
- Major communities are Richland, Kennewick, and Pasco.
- Population of 275,000 and growing.
- Average price of homes: $214,000.
Welcome to the Tri-Cities where 300 sun filled days offer visitors a year round outdoor paradise. Fun in the sun is a way of life in the Tri-Cities; river action abounds on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima Rivers. Recreational and sports enthusiasts will love the Tri-Cities. Visitors can enjoy one of the three professional sports teams. And with everything from bicycling to bowling, fishing to hunting, and soccer to water-skiing, the recreational opportunities are endless. The area’s ten beautiful courses challenge the most experienced golfer, but can be enjoyed by the beginner as well. After savoring just one of the local premium wines, visitors will understand why the area has been rightfully called the “Heart of Washington Wine Country.” The Tri-Cities boasts more than 160 wineries within a 60 mile radius, producing some of the finest wines in the world.
The Tri-Cities is conveniently located among the major population centers of the Pacific Northwest. The drive times from Seattle and Portland are less than 3.5 hours, and Spokane is just over two hours away. The Tri-Cities offers direct flights to/from Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix/Mesa, Salt Lake City, and Minneapolis, with some flights as low as $39.00 one way (Allegiant Air)!
The Tri-Cities is a great place to raise a family, start a new business, continue your education, or retire. Residents enjoy the Tri-Cities’ unique local flavor, excellent school system, virtually non-existent traffic congestion, low crime rate, annual precipitation of less than seven inches, diverse outdoor recreational opportunities, and limitless regional attractions. Whether you have animals and love the country life, or want to live next to a golf course, on the river, or near shopping and business, there is a home waiting for you in our community.
For more information, and/or to apply, please visit: