The Clinic Nurse Manager works directly with the Executive Director to lead the staff team in provision of excellent care for women. As a Whole Woman’s Health leader, s/he must be committed to providing care that involves the mind, soul, heart and body, and inspire a similar commitment in her/his employees. The Manager is responsible for all daily clinic activity – including patient and staff scheduling, maintenance of high standards for customer service, staff leadership/supervision and remarkable patient care. Other responsibilities include staff meeting planning, statistics/reporting, regulatory compliance, monitoring internal systems dealing with monies and supplies, patient accounts/billing, and marketing.
- Licensed RN or LVN.
- At least 3 years women’s health care or management experience required.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- People management skills, including leadership, patience, honesty, humility, courage.
- Organization and project management skills.
- Experience with medical billing, posting charges, and basic accounting.
- Professionalism. Business skills. Savvy.
- Competence using computers, software/web ware, office and medical equipment.
- Must be able to work 5 days/week, including Saturdays.
- Key player in the clinic management team. Must walk the talk and embody the vision and mission of Whole Woman’s Health.
- Monitors all aspects of clinic operations – fiscal, medical, regulatory, quality of service/care.
- Schedules staff and patients.
- Works with Administrator to hire, train, and supervise staff. Needs to lead and inspire a dynamic group of people.
- Extremely rewarding career with palpable sense of making the world a better place for women on a daily basis. Perfect for those who want to make a difference and do something that matters.
- Full time, competitive, salaried position. Starting salary ill be commenserate with experience
- Vacation, Holiday and sick benefits.
- Health, vision and dental insurance, 401(k).
About Whole Woman’s Health
Whole Woman's Health is a women’s health care provider that offers a full-range of Gynecological care for women. We are proud to provide safe, compassionate abortion services for women; we see abortion provision as an important component of holistic care for women. In addition to abortion, we offer well-woman care, testing and treatment of STIs and abnormal paps, birth control education, counseling, and general wellness resources.
Whole Woman’s Health was incorporated in January of 2003. We are a fast growing company with five locations in Texas and one in Maryland and Minneasota. For more information on the company and the services we provide please visit http://www.wholewomanshealth.com. Qualified applicants please send cover letter and resume.
Indeed - 22 months ago