Hunter Laboratories is a state-of-the-art full-service laboratory serving physician offices throughout Northern California. Hunter is one of the most automated reference labs in the country and the largest independently owned reference laboratory in Northern California.
- A current California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) license
- BA, BS, MA, MS in Chemical, Physical, Biological Science or Medical Science
Other Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent problem solving skills; demonstrated strength in tact and diplomacy with internal and external collaborators. Computer skills a must, automation skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment, ability to manage daily test processing needs with high emphasis on quality
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Excellent interpersonal skills