Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston is the largest not-for-profit hospice in Massachusetts. With hospice care, palliative care, the Kaplan Family Hospice House and the Center for Grief and Healing, we provide a continuum of services that are unmatched in Massachusetts for the last 30 years! Hospice of the North Shore is a desirable place to work; with low employee turnover, incredible job stability and an employee focused philosophy that makes us one of the most highly rated hospices in Massachusetts.
Clinical Manager (LTC/ALF Team) position*
Boston Metro Area
Reporting to the Clinical Director in Wellesley, the Clinical Manager oversees an interdisciplinary team of nurses, social workers, chaplains and hospice aides who provide end of life care in LTC/ALF; to be based in our Wellesley office (Boston Metro team) Responsibilities include, staffing, orientating new employees, clinical competency assessment, performance management and oversight of contracted services. This position is now available due to our growing census.
- Professional Registered Nurse, currently licensed in Massachusetts.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Minimum of five years related experience in hospice, oncology, or home care.
- Minimum of three years management/supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in hospice philosophy and care, symptom management and assessment skills.
- Ability to supervise, guide and develop the skills of professional and non-professional staff.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with individuals and groups.
- Ability to visit patients in their place of residence (home, hospital, nursing home) to provide service, supervise and evaluate clinical staff, or assist in an urgent or emergency situation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a company-paid retirement plan, company-paid life and LTC insurance and a liberal earned time allowance. Questions? Please call our recruiter at 978-223-9722. Questions? Qualified candidates may call our recrutier at 978-223-9722 or register online at https://jobs.hns.org/CSS_WP1/. You don't need a resume to register on our jobsite (which is our preferred method).
Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston is an Equal Opportunity Employer