Respect. Recognition. Rewards.
Discover a whole new nursing experience at Summit Medical Group. With an 80+ year history of unparalleled quality care and patient satisfaction, our nurses enjoy a wide range of career opportunities, and an environment where they are respected, recognized and rewarded each and every day.
CLINICAL RN – OFFICE SUPERVISORS
Pediatrics, Orthopedics & Family Practice
Under the direction of the Clinical/Practice Manager, you will utilize your keen supervisory skills to provide leadership and support in the day-to-day operations of our clinical setting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring quality patient care is provided
- Coordinating and assisting with training and evaluation of staff
- Monitoring departmental compliance with all OSHA/HIPPA standards
- Implement and create action plans that contribute to the quality improvement process
- Collaborating with Clinical Practice Manager on departmental functioning, efficiency and growth
- Taking a lead role in program development that will allow increased clinical services
- Performing other related functions as needed
To qualify, you must have an Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s preferred), current NJ RN Licensure, BLS, and 5+ years of progressively responsible clinical experience. Valid NJ Driver’s License, the ability to effectively resolve problems, promote change, and interact with all levels of staff and management will be expected.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email.
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
We are a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V