CNC Machinist 5-axis, $22-$32 per hour + Great Benefits (Greenville SC), 2nd & 3rd shift multiple openings
*** OPENINGS ARE FOR 2ND AND 3RD SHIFTS ONLY AT THIS TIME ***
*** DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED CNC MACHINIST ONLY. NOT FOR BASIC OPERATORS. NO ENTRY LEVEL JOB OPENINGS ***
ADEX has recently been awarded several new multi-year contracts with major aerospace customers and is gearing up for growth. We are seeking to immediately hire additional CNC Machinists to support our other shift production teams.
Shift Schedule is Monday-Friday: 2nd shift 3pm-11pm and 3rd shift 11pm-7am. 2nd and 3rd shifts also include an additional shift salary premium.
- WEEKEND SHIFT OPPORTUNITIES TOO. We also have a new weekend shift where this team works 36hrs and gets paid for 40 on a longer day shift but fewer # of days (Fri/Sat/Sun 7am-7p). Please state you are interested in this shift in your email.
Relocation assistance is provided for top candidates. Benefits include family medical, dental, long term disability benefits with 401k style retirement program and profit sharing bonus opportunities. This position also has many promotional and career advancement opportunities for engineering, quality, programming and more.
MUST HAVE SKILL REQUIREMENTS (Do not apply unless you have ALL of these -- YOU WILL BE TESTED):
- 3 year minimum experience including independent setup and operation 4-axis and/or 5-axis CNC Milling is a MUST HAVE
- CRITICAL EMPHASIS: No "button pushers". This is not a basic machine operator position and requires very highly skilled machinists only who can demonstrate independent setups. Only the best of the best!
- Experience machining hard metals such as Titanium and/or high-nickel alloys such as Inconel are a MUST HAVE
- Candidates must have a high degree of professionalism, maturity and communication skills.
- Knowledge of G-Code, Feeds, Speeds, tooling wear analysis, and problem solving on machining of the most complex products on the planet that SCARE most other machine shops.
- Demonstrated experience in following thorough setup sheets, tool lists, quality inspection plans, and work instructions
- Strong blue-print reading skills including proven working knowledge of GD&T and multiple datum surfaces including true position, surface profile, parallelism, concentricity, runout and more.
PREFERRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS (These set you apart from other applications):
- Operation of high-end 5-axis milling machines. Mazak Variaxis 730 - 50 taper, 1000 psi coolant, Renishaw Probes, etc (vs. lower end Haas mills with index head attachments)
- Experience with VTL's with live tool milling (20-40inch diameters)
- Experience prove-out of new programs and working closely with programming & QA teams
- Experience operating advanced CMM's using PCDMIS style software
- Experience setting up and operating multi-axis CNC Lathe's with live tool milling
- Experience operating EDM Wire, EDM Small Hole Drilling.
- Specific experience with Aerospace applications with Boeing, GE Aviation, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce, Gulfstream, etc. in an AS9100 quality systems environment
- Participated and/or leadership in Kaizen continuous improvement projects.
NOTE: This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting and/or to regularly stand, walk, carry, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs. This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening, and to constantly utilize color vision.
ABOUT ADEX MACHINING TECHNOLOGIES:
Recently named one of INC magazines "fastest growing companies" and featured on CNN TV ("New Face of Blue Collar Worker") --- ADEX Machining Technologies is a Greenville SC based manufacturer of ultra-high precision machined prototypes and production components for aerospace, defense and energy/power generation markets. Our niche is machining super-alloy materials with tight .0002" tolerances and complex 5 axis geometries. We have tripled in size over last 3 years, achieved AS 9100 certification, installed the latest 5-axis machine tools, and moved into a new world class, climate controlled and security controlled facility.
ADEX Machining Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All applicants must provide proof of citizenship and submit to a criminal background check and random drug screening.