Schupan Aluminum & Plastic Sales, a division of Schupan & Sons, Inc., is a metals service center specializing in a full line of aluminum and plastic mill products. We have been servicing the manufacturing industry with their metal needs for over thirty years and practice integrity in everything we do.
As a progressive, fast growing, and reputable company, we are seeking a highly motivated, experienced individual with a strong skill set.
Ideal candidate is team/goal oriented and possesses an outstanding work ethic with
3-5 years of experience with HAAS and FANUC controls, a solid understanding of CADCAM/CAMWorks, previous experience with SolidWorks or similar modeling software,
Strong knowledge of tooling, and tooling capabilities. Highly competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Accurately quotes machined parts to customers in a timely fashion.
- Assists in the analysis and justification for new and or additional equipment.
- Ensures continued improvements and justifications to current machine practices and/or procedures
- Assists in the supervision of manufacturing technician, tool room operators, and set-up personnel to ensure timely coordination and effective execution of customer-driven work assignments
- Complies with mandated ISO quality procedures.
- 3-5 years' experience with HAAS & FANUC controls
- Solid understanding of CADCAM/ CAMWorks
- Previous experience with SolidWorks, MasterCam or similar modeling software
- Proven knowledge of tooling and tooling capabilities
To apply for this exciting position, please go to our website at www.schupan.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.