2nd & 3rd Shift - CNC Programmer 5-axis / MasterCAM, $85-$110k (Greenville SC)
ADEX has recently been awarded several new multi-year contracts with major aerospace customers and is gearing up for growth. We are seeking to immediately hire additional CNC Programmers to support our other shift production teams.
These are salaried positions with typical work schedule between Monday through Friday. Level 4 "Senior/Advanced" Programmer Salary is $75-$100k for candidates with proven 5-axis experience.
Level 3 Candidates with strong 4-axis programming skills and machining experience on Titanium and other super-alloy applications who are highly trainable will also be considered. These candidates must be capable of achieving Level 4 skills (full continuous 5-axis milling) and promoted within 12 months.
Relocation assistance is provided. Full company paid FAMILY medical, dental, long term disability benefits with 401k retirement and profit sharing. This position also has many promotional and career advancement opportunities for other Engineering and Leadership positions.
LEVEL 4 PROGRAMMER - MUST HAVE SKILL REQUIREMENTS (Do not apply unless you have ALL of these -- YOU WILL BE TESTED):
- MasterCAM X6/X7 software programming experience is a MUST HAVE for this role
- Candidates must have a high degree of professionalism, maturity and communication skills.
- 3 year minimum experience programming in 5-axis milling (full continuous, not just positional).
- Knowledge of advanced tool-path techniques including high speed, trochoidal milling, etc.
- Knowledge of Feeds, Speeds & Tool selection for machining applications involving hard alloy material (Inconel, Titanium, etc).
- Demonstrated experience in developing thorough setup sheets, tool lists, and work instructions
- Strong blue-print reading skills including proven working knowledge of GD&T and multiple datum surfaces including true position, surface profile, parallelism, concentricity, runout and more.
PREFERRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS (These set you apart from other applications):
- Operation of high-end 5-axis milling machines. Mazak Variaxis 730 - 50 taper, 1000 psi coolant, Renishaw Probes, etc (vs. lower end Haas mills with index head attachments)
- Programming experience with VTL's with live tool milling (20-40inch diameters)
- Experience offline prove-out of programs using Vericut
- Developing workholding and fixture solutions, including holding of castings and/or forgings.
- Experience with CATIA and/or SolidWorks CAD software
- Experience programming advanced CMM's using PCDMIS style software and working with 3-D CAD files.
- Programming experience with CNC Lathe with live tool milling, EDM Wire, EDM Small Hole Drilling.
- Specific experience with Aerospace applications with Boeing, GE Aviation, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce, Gulfstream, etc.
- Participated and/or leadership in Kaizen continuous improvement projects.
NOTE: This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting and/or to regularly stand, walk, carry, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs. This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening, and to constantly utilize color vision.
ABOUT ADEX MACHINING TECHNOLOGIES:
Recently named one of INC magazines "fastest growing companies" and featured on CNN TV ("New Face of Blue Collar Worker") --- ADEX Machining Technologies is a Greenville SC based manufacturer of ultra-high precision machined prototypes and production components for aerospace, defense and energy/power generation markets. Our niche is machining super-alloy materials with tight .0002" tolerances and complex 4 and 5 axis geometries. We have tripled in size over last 3 years, achieved AS 9100 certification, installed the latest 5-axis machine tools, and moved into a new world class, climate controlled and security controlled facility.
ADEX Machining Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All applicants must provide proof of citizenship and submit to a criminal background check and random drug screening.