Title: C#/.NET Developer
Location: Princeton, NJ area
Pay Rate: $65 to $70 per hour. Client wants to know current compensation and desired comp (hourly rate, or base plus bonus if applicable).
Important: All candidates submitted must be able to pass a criminal background check, credit check, and can pass a drug screen. The end client is well known in the financial world and this is standard process in the Financial Industry.
We are looking for a fulltime onsite C#/.NET Developer for our client office located in the Princeton, NJ area. This is a long term engagement; twelve months plus, with potential right to hire. The client company is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. It’s network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. They client company has been named three times to the FORTUNE list of "100 Best Companies to Work For in America."
Data Acquisition R&D department is seeking a motivated C#/.Net programmer to assist in development of multi-tiered applications for our Data Systems department.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in C#.Net WinForms application development, common .Net data structures and controls (DataSets, DataGrids), possess strong object-oriented analysis and design skills, and an understanding of XML, XSD, and object serialization.
You will be required to use Infragistics WinForm third party controls, git code management, and complete deliverables under aggressive deadlines. Senior developers are expected to bring leadership and teamwork skills to the group. Qualified candidates should have prior team or project leadership experience and excellent communication skills.
*Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent (strong foundation in data structures and algorithms)
- 5+ years experience developing C#.Net windows forms applications.
- 8-10 years Windows development.
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Strong experience developing multi-threaded applications (knowledge of fundamentals of threads is assumed)
- XML /XSD: Object Serialization
- Experience developing Multi-Tiered applications
- Leadership experience
- Experience with Infragistics control library
- Experience using git
- Familiarity with nUnit, nAnt, msbuild and Wix
- Familiarity with Win32 API
- Experience in Crystal Reports development