Are you passionate about helping clients and your community? Work for a company with a reputation you can be proud of.
FNB-Fox Valley is a locally owned, independent community bank that has been serving the needs of the Fox Valley for over 125 years. As an employee of FNB-Fox Valley, you will become part of a team that is dedicated to giving its clients the best service and products available. Each and every employee plays an integral part of our continuing success. We currently have an exciting Commercial Banking Officer position opportunity available in our Oshkosh branch.
Reporting to our Senior Vice President of Commercial Banking, the Commercial Banking Officer is responsible for actively soliciting and servicing current and prospective clients as well as be responsible for generating and managing a portfolio of commercial relationships. The Commercial Banking position is also responsible for managing their portfolio to ensure high customer retention of both existing and new clients.
As a Commercial Banking Officer, your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years experience in commercial lending and credit analyst work with demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and risks
- Develop new business contacts by actively soliciting prospects, referral sources and clients for new and additional business opportunities
- Provide financial advice and counseling to current and prospective clients regarding conditions of the business environment and general banking trends
- Perform detailed and accurate credit analysis for large, complex, unique client relationships
- Make presentations on specific loans and participate in the bank’s loan approval process Approve loans within signing authority
- Monitor loan repayment activity and financial condition of borrowing clients. Assume overall responsibility for the credit quality of the loan portfolio
- Provide delegation and oversight of work performed by the credit analyst team to ensure proper administration of client portfolios and for use by Commercial Banking team and Loan Committees to make appropriate credit decisions
- Engage in business development efforts to grow and develop new commercial and business client relationships
- Focus on establishing relationships with referral sources and existing clients for additional business opportunities
- Monitor financial trends and offer opinions concerning credit worthiness for accurate and timely risk assessments in order to protect the Bank from credit losses
- Knowledge of Deposit and Cash Management products
- Actively participate in a positive team environment
- Adhere to all established policies, procedures and guidelines
Candidates must be passionate about providing exceptional customer service while thriving in a team and results oriented environment. Must be able to work closely with clients, other banks, credit agencies, references, accountants and attorneys.
FNB-Fox Valley offers an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, life, tuition reimbursement, 401k, a generous paid time off policy, opportunities to get involved in developing your community, and much more.
FNB-Fox Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit the Employment Tab on our website: www.fnbfoxvalley.com for a more information on the Commercial Banking Officer position.