Unique position combining your excellent project management abilities with your entrepreneurial flair and passion for marketing and business.
If you want real responsibility, control of a budget of $100k from your first day and the opportunity to develop your career quickly, we’re interested in talking to you.
We’re a fast growing, well-funded start-up looking for self-motivated, hard working, business savvy people to help us achieve rapid growth.
We’ll give you loads of responsibility as soon as you come through the door - you’ll be in the driving seat from day one. That doesn’t mean you won’t get guidance and training and advice. You will, and plenty of it. However, it does mean that you’re the kind of person who thrives on being challenged, who can hit the ground running and who’s prepared to pull out all the stops to make things happen.
An interest in business is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit, a curious mind a readiness to take full responsibility for your work.
So what exactly will you be doing?
You’ll be producing, promoting and running three to four high-level business events a year. These events are your projects and you’ll have full control. To be successful, you’ll need to identify new markets, understand the hottest new business trends, develop compelling conference agendas, recruit awesome C level speakers and conduct sophisticated marketing campaigns.
We are looking for people who have commercial acumen, and who’ve have done interesting things with their time. It helps if you’ve had a couple of years’ experience in a commercial environment, but it’s not essential.
Additionally the position requires:
- Excellent project management skills – you need to be a proficient juggler! You’ll have a lot of balls in the air all the time and you can’t afford to let any of them drop. Multitask is your middle name
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently – if you prefer constant guidance and a fixed structure to work in, please do not apply!
- Excellent time management – you never meet deadlines, you beat them!
- Ability to work well in a team – we have an open plan office and we all sit very close together. It’s cosy, but it can get a bit rowdy. But that’s OK - being in the center of the action is what makes you tick
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent – standard