With Precision Pipeline Solutions you’ll be working for one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies in natural gas and electric utility contracting industry . Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Performs intensive physical construction labor duties as a part of the PPS construction crew. Lifts/carries materials and performs other duties involving the use of hand and power tools. Duties also include but are not limited to digging trenches or ditches, backfill and compact and level earth. Must be physically capable of performing work requirements asked of them. Candidate must be willing to listen, learn and communicate with Project Manager, Superintendent, Foreman or other General Laborers to complete tasks and overall job successfully. The position and work is located in the Baltimore area.
Essential Job functions:
- Dig trenches up to 5 feet, backfill excavations, jackhammer asphalt/rock and compact and level earth to grade specifications using shovels, tampers and rakes
- Move pipe and associated tools and materials.
- Clean up rubble and debris; perform other restoration such as blacktop and landscape.
- Perform technical construction and repair on major utility pipelines.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery, equipment and materials.
- Adhere to safety standards as defined by PPS’s safety standards and procedures
- Prior construction and/or laborer experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of general hand tools and power tools preferred.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
- Ability to travel to a new location upon request at any time throughout local PPS service territories.
- Must complete and pass a pre‐employment drug screen.
- Personal transportation available to and from job site.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must pass practical exam.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as delegated to meet the ongoing needs of PPS.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission...