We are seeking to hire a Construction Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years of construction experience in an industrial, manufacturing or commercial environment.
- Must have a degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture.
- Estimate and create proposals to include budgeting, scheduling, manpower, materials, procurement, subcontractors and other project documentation to meet proposal deadlines.
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid project history with projects in excess of $100K.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be competent with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Candidate must be motivated with excellent client management skills
LEED, CCM or PMP certification a plus.
Indeed - 6 months ago
General contracting, rigging and industrial construction.