RectorSeal, a specialty chemical manufacturer, including firestopping products, is seeking a Construction Technologist for our Fire Test Lab in Southeast Houston.
- Hands-on experience in a construction or machine shop environment, with skills such as welding, precision machining, wood work, and metal work.
- General carpentry, drywall, concrete construction with ability to properly use required hand and power tools
- Previous experience in troubleshooting / preventive maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Ability to do precision work and maintain detailed, accurate records.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good mathematical skills
- Able to do occasional heavy lifting (up to 100 pounds)
We offer an excellent benefits package, including ESOP and pension plans. If you are interested in a career move with a company offering advancement opportunities, please reference the position in which you are interested, and send your resume and salary requirements.
Founded in 1937, The RectorSeal Corporation is a leading manufacturer of chemical and specialty products designed for professional...