BIOMET Spine & Bone Healing Technologies, is a leader in the spine, stimulation, biologics, and bracing orthopaedic industries. Since its inception, BSBHT, has been on the forefront in developing and distributing spinal products, stimulation products, biologic products, and bracing products. BSBHT is based in Parsippany, NJ and is a division of Biomet Inc, a leading manufacturer of orthopaedic devices.
We have an immediate opening for a Contract Administrator. This position is a temporary position lasting approximately 9 months.
- Determines if request is within approved pricing parameters and forwards to upper management for approval when necessary.
- Work closely with Field Sales to review requests for information, requests for discount pricing, proposals and special pricing arrangements for all Biomet products.
- Reviews paperwork to assure required terms and conditions are in Biomet’s best interests and negotiates changes if appropriate.
- Upon acceptance of offers or contracts, assures that all discounts, terms and conditions agreed to are implemented in the Biomet MAPICS system.
- Responds to all contract or special pricing queries and resolves all issues as appropriate.
- Review all requests from the Credit and Collections Dept regarding price disputes or short paid invoices
- Daily review of orders that generate price errors in the MAPICS system in a timely manner. This includes investigation of all pricing discrepancies. Requires contract with Field Sales, Territory Managers, Distributors and Regional Vice Presidents to get pricing issues addressed and resolved.
- Required to work extended hours on Month End days. Approximately until 8:00 PM
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2-4 yrs related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent PC skills including Excel, Word and MAPICS
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
When the leg bone and the knee bone don't connect so well anymore, Biomet may have a solution. Orthopedic specialists use the medical...