Array Interactive is currently seeking a Contract Motion Graphics Designer with digital agency experience. We're looking for an individual with a unique passion and desire to collaborate with a team of marketing strategists, designers and developers to create digital media and technology experiences for digital signage platforms.
We're a Digital Signage Agency located at the center of technological innovation: Silicon Valley--San Jose, California to be exact. We consult with some of the world's foremost brands (Adobe, Cisco, ExxonMobil, San Francisco Giants, U.S. Army) on digital signage strategy, content creation, and the development of custom applications and products that enable relevant audience experiences that deliver, Life--on display.
- Able to convert ideas into a storyboard
- Transforming storyboard into stunning motion graphic designs for digital media platforms: Social Web, Mobile, Digital Signage
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on a daily basis
- Able to communicate design direction to the team members and to clients
- Working in After Effects and 3D programs helping Creative Director and Designers to realize project’s fullest potential.
- Technical knowledge of hardware and software should be a given and you bring an artistic sensibility to the table
Education & Training
- 2+ years of motion graphic design and animation experience.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates exemplary skills in creating stunning motion
- Experience with After Effects and 3D programs a must have!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment and be open to constructive criticism of designs
- Must be a passionate storyteller
- Knowledge of current design and animation trends.
- Must be a team player, passionate about motion design and thrive in a fast paced creative environment.
- A visual/UI design experience
- Experience with high-end brands
- A solid understanding of the principles of lighting and motion is required.
Please send your resume and portfolio
Indeed - 30+ days ago
San Jose, CA Array interactive, Inc. and Kinemo announce their partnership to integrate Kinemoâ€™s mobile conversation...