Pet360 - Company Overview
Pet360 is the leading Internet company in the U.S. focused on the fun and passionate consumer pet industry. We are one of Philadelphia’s fastest growing companies and are redefining the consumer internet through our personalized approach to engagement, combining content, community and commerce. We are looking to add exceptional talent that enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where change is encouraged and impact is instantly visible. The company is backed by leading private equity and venture capital firms and is well capitalized to support accelerated growth. Our primary websites are: www.pet360.com, www.petMD.com, www.PetFoodDirect.com, www.NationalPetPharmacy.com, www.doggiespace.com and www.Pet360Media.com.
We are looking for a talented, creative, multi-tasking Interactive Designer with the ability to understand business issues, deliver exceptional creative solutions and a world-class user experience. Qualified candidates will possess a solid, working knowledge of interactive design best practices and graphic design fundamentals - typography, layout and composition. Candidates must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to see the big picture without losing sight of the small details. Individuals should be generally curious, aware of the competitive interactive landscape and personally motivated to increase their knowledge of best design and technology practices.
What We Seek:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- 3 + years of graphic design experience with at least 1 year designing for ecommerce (or at an agency for an ecommerce client preferably).
- A strong conceptual thinker, with a solid understanding of typography, layout and fundamental design principles.
- An exceptional practitioner, proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator with an understanding of web design principles and current web technologies
- An open communicator, able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines with a positive attitude.
- A team player who can work independently.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating the ability to develop exceptional concepts and deliver them to developers
- A pet lover who understand that pets are family!
What We Offer:
- A fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A creative team that:
o cares about high quality design that delivers results
o understands that exceptional design drives exceptional results
o values substance over style
o believes that the best ideas can come from anyone (and everyone) at any (and every) level
- Challenging projects
- Awesome coworkers and like-minded pet lovers