The Manager, Corporate Accounts East--Central region, is responsible for overseeing Corporate (Key) accounts and their games sales and recurring revenue objectives. This position will act as the primary contact for representing company strategies and product offerings to our Key customer accounts. This includes developing, managing, and implementing product sales strategies for our Key accounts in the East- Central Region with the goal of growing sales. This position will work closely with Regional Sales, Marketing, B&FS, Operations, Technology Services and headquarters staff.
*This position can be based out of the Midwest or East Central region (i.e. Chicago, St. Louis)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and maintains relationships with Key accounts.
- Develops and directs product sales strategies and programs for Key accounts.
- Acts a primary contact for presenting ATI strategies and product offerings to Key accounts.
- Works with Director of National Accounts and Regional Sales Directors and Account Executives to drive and implement product sales strategies and programs via property level contacts.
- Monitors and reports Key account results.
- Develops and manages annual financial plans in conjunction with Key Stake Holders.
- Monitors market trends and competitive activity, in conjunction with Marketing, and recommends and implements sales programs and promotional activities.
- Assists sales representatives with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Participates in new sales representative’s sales orientation and sales training programs.
- Acts as a resource to sales representatives in contract opportunities, proposals and proformas. Assists with contract negotiations, closing sales and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
- Maintains expertise of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers. Monitors competitive activity.
- Conducts presentations and meetings with key customers.
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided. Answers questions from sales representatives and handles complaints.
- Interfaces cross functionally to meet business objectives and solve problems.
- Maintains up to date customer information.
- Identifies and implements training programs to develop and enhance team’s product knowledge.
- Proactively communicates business risks and field issues to internal management.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Aristocrat Technology, Inc.’s policies and applicable laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent industry experience.
Requires a minimum of four to six years of sales experience in gaming, or related industry. Five years management experience and field related selling.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Excellent formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
- Experience managing large territories and diverse product offerings.
- Coaching/mentoring experience with less senior sales staff.
- A demonstrable capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.