Oversee and support all aspects of the Cosmetology guest services experience including inventory control, dispensary activities and student support.
1) Open guest floor and reconcile cash drawer and inventory levels daily
2) Oversee with inventory counts, stocking shelves inventory control and/or product check out and sales tracking
3) Ensure and verify packing slips and receipt of product tracking
4) Assist Cosmetology Educators with any help needed on the floor as it pertains to student issues or scheduling issues or product sales and inventory
5) Assist with restocking retail product display cabinets and bins as needed
6) Ensure student storage area is maintained and secure at all times.
7) Work with purchasing to acquire products, student kits, and maintain inventory controls
8) Schedule all client services and student schedules in the student salon
9) Schedule student activities or classes each session (advanced classes and floor serve times)
10) Track all make up hours for students missing any class time
11) Track student absences and work with Educators and Student Success Coach to monitor absences and make up times
12) Maintain Guest Services tracking systems and reports for submission to CFO and V.P. of Education
13) Meet with Vendors if necessary and re-order supplies when needed including student kits every five weeks and classroom and salon supplies for manikin, model and guest services.
13) Maintain confidentiality of all work information
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skills and Ability
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; expert knowledge of Excel and Access.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Ability to work with a diverse student population
Ability to work with discretion and confidential matters
Education and Experience
Associates degree and three to five years of professional administrative and inventory experience or equivalent education and experience required.