Part-time days and evenings positions available at our Greeley campus
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern Colorado, with more than 1,100 students with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Go to www.IBMC.edu to view position information and apply.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom/clinic floor setting.
1) Provide in-class/clinic floor instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content.
2) Substitute teach approved classes or support clinic floor activities as requested by Cosmetology Program Manager.
3) Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
4) Complete administrative work required per class including grading, curriculum support and tutoring students. (make up hours)
5) Attend department, campus, and company meetings as requested by Cosmetology Program Manager.
6) Participate in educator and professional development as required by credentialing agency.
7) Ensure all compliance requirements are met when providing instruction in classes and on the clinic floor (state and national requirements).
8) Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability:
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom/clinic floor setting.
Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Ability to contribute successfully to a team environment.
Education and Experience:
Current Colorado Cosmetology license and 2-4 years salon experience required.