Duluth Trading Company is known for its ingenious work wear and witty advertising. We are looking for such an individual to join our team as a Creative Production Assistant (full-time). This position will provide creative, production, logistical and administrative support to creative team members involved in design, illustration and photography while acting as a liaison to marketing and merchandising partners.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Coordination of all merchandise samples for photo shoots, video shoots and PR requirements
- Act as creative liaison to Merchant/Product groups to ensure integrity of sample management for life cycle of product.
- Maintain a product sample log to ensure appropriate sample tracking and to collect data for review in assessing # of samples and sizes required to meet marketing objectives
- Coordinate image/video assets for review upon return from photo shoots. Schedule and coordinate image/video edit reviews
- Assist with the planning/coordination and scheduling of photo shoots, video shoots, talent, vendors and assets.
Key Qualities We’re Looking for:
- Deep understanding of retail merchandise, creative workflow, and photo shoot production
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Proficient user of MS Excel & Word. Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
- Excellent Organizational Skills and high level of attention-to-detail.
- Self-motivated problem solver.
- Able to take direction from multiple internal clients
- Willing to step up as a contributing team member to the Creative Group in a deadline driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
Flannel is not required at the Duluth Trading office to fit in, but if you smile a little when you see our commercials, you just may just...