We are seeking Culinary Managers to join us in achieving our mission of consistently delivering a memorable, high-quality casual dining experience with compelling value.
Depending on your qualifications, expertise, and your unbridled enthusiasm to make every guest happy, we may have the perfect opportunity just for you.
What we expect from you.
1. Two to three years high-quality casual dining management experience, a graduate of a culinary or hospitality program, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
2. A proven commitment to deliver high-quality food, beverage, and customer service to every guest you are privileged to serve
3. Demonstrated success in selecting, inspiring, developing, and managing people
4. Unquestionable integrity
5. A passion for continuous learning and discovery
What you can expect from us.
1. Paid Vacation after only 6 months of service
2. A 5-Day Work Week
3. Health Benefits which include FREE for employee premiums
4. Routine preventative medical care at NO cost
5. FREE Basic Life Insurance
6. Competitive Pay
7. Career Development and Advancement
8. Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
10. Credit Union Membership
11. Great teamwork, camaraderie, and stability - our turnover is one of the lowest in the industry
12. 40 Years of experience...after all, we've been doing this since 1972