Job Purpose: To submit billing on assigned accounts using internal software and other systems, as well as researching and resolving unpaid claims/invoices while providing the highest level of customer service in the industry.
- After installation has taken place, insure that the correct rates have been setup on the subscriber’s account; verify that the proper information is entered for billing.
- When the month to be billed is over, review the billing preparation reports to insure that any clients that have been cancelled or placed on hold are adjusted accordingly. Using this guideline, submit invoicing to the state/agency/AAA according to their procedures and guidelines.
- Throughout the month, process all cancellation and hold requests that come through the billing queues for accounts that the specialist is responsible for.
- Upon receipt of payment, verify that the payment has been applied to the correct subscriber and correct monitoring month.
- Work any accounts where payment was not received by contacting the customer/case manager, as applicable.
- Outbound collections.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Minimum qualification of a high-school diploma with computer literacy is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Accounts Receivable/Bookkeeping experience a plus.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented.
- Positive mental attitude.
- Highly motivated independent work ethic and accountability.
- Displays a profound sense of ethics and professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Provide equipment and services for home bound adults.