Pet360 - Company Overview
We are one of the Philadelphia area’s fastest growing consumer content, community and ecommerce companies focused on the fun pet industry. We are an organization that has reinvented itself into a consumer internet leader and are looking to add exceptional talent that can work in an entrepreneurial environment where change is always and results of your work are visible instantly. In 2011, we raised over $18mm and are very well capitalized to accelerate the growth of the business in 2012 and beyond. Our existing websites are: www.PetFoodDirect.com, www.NationalPetPharmacy.com, www.petMD.com, and www.Pet360.com .
Our customer care team provides a contact point for one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use online shopping resources for pet owners. Customer Care Team Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a team of 2 Sr. Team Leads and indirectly 10-12 inbound call center representatives. In this role you will ensure extraordinary service and compassion by effectively leading a team of Customer Care Representatives responsible for assisting customers with orders and service related calls. As a Supervisor, you will use your leadership skills to uphold our commitment to providing excellent service to Pet360 customers.
Act as point of contact for team leads to provide support for customer issues; handle escalated calls when required. This person will be the point person in the absence of a manager or during off hours support.
- First priority every day = Make the Customers Happy
- Second priority every day – be a leader, coach, mentor
- Coach and develop team members in Pet360 policy, procedures and quality initiatives
- Participate in recruiting, new hire training and policy documentation
- Oversee call volume and ensure that call handling needs are being met
- Communicate procedural updates and policy changes to the teams in a timely manner
- Participate in annual performance reviews for Care team leads and representatives
- Proactively update Care Management of customer feedback, suggested policy/procedural improvements, as well as potential employee relations issues
Performs other duties as assigned by Care managers
- 3-5 yrs experience in service environment, ecommerce experience a plus
- 3-5 years experience managing/supervising hourly employees
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner and own issues to resolution
- Ability to quickly adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to foster and maintain a positive team dynamic; ability to lead by example and uphold the core values of Pet360 customer service
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the corporate office to promote care initiatives
- Must have strong computer skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and achieve sustainable results
- Exhibits flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business
- Must be reliable and able to work overtime/holidays as needed
- Ability to be flexible, work evenings and weekends as needed
- Must love pets-generous product discount provided!
- This will be a salaried role with full benefits after 90 days
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.