iMemories is a fast mover and category leader in online video sharing for personal family memories. With its innovative online video experience and fully automated personal home movies conversion service, iMemories is transforming the way consumers enjoy and share their home videos by making it simple, convenient and fun to "digitize" old tapes/film reels, upload new digital video, and store it all online, in one private and secure online account -- where it can be instantly and conveniently enjoyed and shared through email, blogs, social networking sites, TV's, and mobile devices.
iMemories is the only Web destination where consumers can store, manage and share the multi-generational "mix" of treasured family memories – videos, film and photos, both old and new.
General Summary of Responsibilities:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Demonstrates effective and professional written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and resolve customer issues, as well as report to supervisor if necessary.
- Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Answers messages in authorized email queues.
- Maintains acceptable call lengths and e-mail handle time, while remaining friendly and informative.
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for e-mail response times and phone service levels.
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Relations/Service experience
- Associates degrees (AS) preferred
- Proficient computer knowledge
- Typing skills of +40wpm
- Office Product Suite Proficiency
- Oral & written communication (will be speaking with customers)
- Media Background (identification only) -videotape, film reel, audio reels & images (Not required but beneficial)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude; team player
- Bi-lingual Spanish strongly preferred
- Full Time Position
- Full Benefit Package