Summary: The position is responsible for supporting the daily administrative and customer support functions of the Sales Department for the Materials Group, which include but are not limited to processing sales orders and exchange orders for the sales department, proper authorization and tracking of those orders through the shipping process, written and verbal communication with our customers, problem solving, and supporting our sales team as it relates to the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned or changed to meet business needs.
- Process sales and exchange orders
- Track daily, monthly and quarterly Sales/Customer Service activity through MS Excel
- Ensure sales orders are compliant with current policies and procedures (signatures, correct entries, quotes, etc)
- Communicate with colleagues on shipping details
- Produce customer presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Tracking departmental key performance indicators
- Processing and tracking return material authorizations
- Processing and tracking warranty repairs
- SOX compliance
- Liaise with sales personnel regarding customer expectations and customer satisfaction
- Daily communication with customers via phone and email
- Tracking pre-trip and trip reports
- Tracking IOIs
- Implementation of customer profiles
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Weekly engine listings
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a College degree
- Min 2 year office/clerical experience. Aviation experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral). Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
- Must be proficient with current software packages such as MS Word, and Outlook
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Desire to work in a fast pace environment, which requires a broad range of skills
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
None required for this position
Work is performed in a typical office work environment
AeroTurbine is a premier international aviation organization that specializes in aftermarket commercial aircraft engine and part sales -...