Teamwork Athletic Apparel is leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel for team sports. We are committed to above and beyond service and providing exceptional products that make our team, your team's first choice in athletic wear. Please visit our website: www.teamworkathletic.com
We are looking for three, temporary-to-hire, Prosphere Customer Service Representatives to deliver the "WOW" experience to our clients. Our custom athletic jersey business is thriving and we need help with delivering "above and beyond" service. Ideal candidates are excellent at multi-tasking and have the ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment. Candidates with graphic arts experience are preferred!
Candidates must have the flexibility to work anytime between 7:00AM and 5:00PM until all duties are completed. The average number of work hours per week is 30-40.
This position will be responsible for ensuring excellence in ProSphere service and order fulfillment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Executes all pre-production activities for the successful processing of ProSphere Orders, as outlined in the procedure manuals (which is subject to include Hack fixing)
- Responsible for updating the ProSphere system with order status and notes though the use of the Dashboard
- Responsible for preparing and sending Customer ProSphere proofs within the set timeframe and established goals
- Reviews ProSphere files and conducts quality reviews and checks of ProSphere Tiff files
- Responsible for the accurate movement of tiff files in our WIP electronic system
- Responsible for processing ProSphere sample orders and special requests
- Answers incoming Customer calls for ProSphere and all Call Center Queues
- Ensures the highest level of customer service at every Customer contact and engagement via phone, email, or Live Chat
- Executes high follow-up and follow through on all pending items for customers
- Responsible for keeping abreast of ProSphere Product knowledge as well as Stock product
- Proactively studies positive and negative ProSphere trends and works with the ProSphere Leadership team and other departments when necessary on resolution when appropriate
- Responsible for learning and understanding the systems ERP, Web, and Dashboard
- Other duties as required
Job Specifications & Qualifications:
- High School diploma preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 1 years of relevant customer service experience. Preference for contact / call center experience in athletic apparel or related service industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly Detail Oriented
- Team player with the ability to work well individually
- Excellent multi- tasking and organizational skills. Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to succeed/thrive in a goal-oriented environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills and quick effective decision making
- Proficient in Internet usage and research; as well as, email usage and etiquette.
- Must have work schedule flexibility and may be required to work until job duties are completed (work hours will vary between opening and closing schedule)
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Occasionally, be able to lift/carry/push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to listen without being disrupted
- Ability to endure occasional movement bending, stooping and reaching above shoulder level as needed for daily tasks at a standard computer station.
- Frequent head and neck rotation
- Frequent handling, grasping, writing and fine hand manipulation as needed for daily tasks at a standard computer workstation.
- Ability to constantly use a computer keyboard/mouse/monitor to enter data (repetitively)
- Ability to climb stairs to multi-level work site.
- Ability to distinguish color (not colorblind)
Only candidates who submit a resume and cover letter will be considered. Please answer the following questions in your cover letter.
1. Recent salary history (hourly or annual pay rate)
2. Current hourly pay rate/range desired
3. What experience, if any, do you have with Photoshop and/or HTML/URL coding? Please explain.
4. Why are you interested in working for Teamwork Athletic Apparel?
At this time, we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls please.
- Location: San Marcos, CA (92069)
- Compensation: $11 per hour; Temp-to-Hire; Paid Holidays
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.