Job Title: Customer Service Representative – Online Banking Specialist
Location: St Louis Park
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Representative - Online Banking Specialist – St Louis Park, MN
Citizens Independent Bank has an opening for a Customer Service Representative – Online Banking Specialist at our St Louis Park location. This position works closely with both customers (over the phone and in person) and bank staff in answering questions and resolving problems in a timely manner. The Customer Service Representative must know and sell CIB products and services with a professional courtesy and smile. The Customer Service Representative must have the ability to exercise independent judgment, have strong organizational skills, and pay attention to detail in order to perform varied duties within deadlines while adhering to Customer Service standards. The Incumbent must have excellent customer service skills, including written and verbal communication and the ability to multi-task and make critical daily deadlines. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Process account closures
- Assists customers with account inquiries and error resolution
- NetTeller, Bill Pay, and Cash Management input and maintenance
- Account Analysis
- Verification of CIF entry and maintenance
- Verification of ATM/POS entry and maintenance
- Verification of credit card payments & maintenance
- Ordering checks online with Deluxe, as well as handling errors on check orders
- Maintain Inactive Cardholders
- IVR Stop Payment verification
- Process overdrafts
- Research projects and other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Hours are Monday - Friday (8:15 am – 5 pm) and rotating Saturdays (8:45 am – 12pm). Hours may vary based on the scheduling needs of the bank.
About Citizens Independent Bank
Citizens Independent Bank is a community bank with four locations in St Louis Park, Robbinsdale, Hopkins, and Plymouth. Since the bank was chartered in 1949, CIB has dedicated itself to serving the community as well as its customers. We take to heart that local involvement and decision-making is how a bank should operate.
We are looking for employees who will uphold our values of honesty, integrity, social responsibility, and exceptional customer service. If you have these traits, we welcome you to apply.
At CIB, we take care of our people with a comprehensive benefits package that provides a safety net not only for today but also for your future. Eligible employees receive Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), Education Reimbursement and more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. EOE/AA