Channelinsight’s SaaS Channel Sales Management solutions provide global technology manufacturers with visibility into every channel relationship and interaction in real-time, allowing them to gain the insight necessary to find the best mix of channel actions that grow revenue and reduce cost in order to achieve sustainable competitive advantage. We offer competitive compensation & benefits package in a casual, professional workplace. Located in downtown Denver.
The focus of this position is defining, testing, analyzing, supporting, and maintaining applications that have been developed primarily in Java but also in XML, PL/SQL, Business Objects, MS Excel, Bash, Python, and MS Access. Support will include Tier 1, 2 and some Tier 3 helpdesk support and any other service required contractually by the customer.
These applications are paramount in the data collection and reporting of a 24-hour a day, 5 day a week Channel-Based Data Optimization Company whose global customers rely on our data for financial-grade reporting. Applications and reports will be maintained in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
We offer competitive compensation & benefits package in a casual, yet professional internet workplace that requires a positive, professional attitude. This is a perfect environment for someone who wants to master their role, then grow and move into new areas of responsibility. Channelinsight is in a growth phase and needs top talent to take us to the next level.
- System Configuration: Maintain, configure, support , troubleshoot and repair critical system functions. Respond promptly to configuration change, BO report requests. Edit and re-factor XML and EDI configuration files
- Data Analysis and QA: Analyze records, locating irregularities, issues. Create, edit and execute SQL queries to verifying data integrity. Isolate and repair file errors in the import system
- Work with Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Operations to grow the product
- Build operations tools and automation that are in line with strategic goals.
- Troubleshoot data flows between systems internally and externally.
- Liaise with development teams to troubleshoot and assist with recurring and/or high visibility production issues.
- Manage risk/exposure during production outages.
- Evaluates current system capabilities and identify changes that need to be made. Make recommendations to improve application performance, effectiveness, and maintainability
- Performs comprehensive functionality tests of new and updated applications to verify desired results are achieved. Evaluates results and coordinates or makes modifications to improve program performance, effectiveness, and maintainability.
- Communicates status and problems with work assignments.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. May assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals.
- Monitors performance and effectiveness of programs after implementation and provides on-going program support.
- Revises and maintains current applications and reports; as required creates new user reports from databases.
- Provides advanced user support for applications and reports.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Self-motivated but works well in a team setting
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated Experience with coding, debugging and enhancing SQL, PL/SQL, XML, MS Excel, Bash, Python, MS Access applications and scripts.
- Oracle, 10g, 11g experience a plus
- Linux, Windows navigation and light administration.
- Self-time management.
- Skilled at identifying barriers and adjusting as necessary
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high-stress, but rewarding environment
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience with requirements gathering
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Must possess solid communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Ability to identify resources and find information
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard